Tutorials' materials

Tutorials' materials

by Hassan Rady -
Number of replies: 3

Hi PTFS team,

The tutorial materials are from the assignments? I mean that there are no separate slides for the tutorials elsewhere because the last slide in the last slides (exam info) mentioned materials from the tutorial as it has its separate content. Also, I assume registering for the exam as a minor in the AI program is automatically given 7.5 ECTS?

Kind regards

Hassan Rady

In reply to Hassan Rady

Re: Tutorials' materials

by Georg Hager -

There is no further material for the tutorial content than what we provided as slides ("Comments on Assignment..."). If you worked on all the homework assignments, this is sufficient.

I don't understand your question about the AI program - in order to get the 7.5 ECTS you have to take the 7.5 ECTS exam for PTfS, which is more extensive (90 min instead of 60 min) and has extra topics (that were covered in the tutorials) compared to the 5 ECTS exam.

Best,

Georg.

In reply to Georg Hager

by Hassan Rady -
I want to take the 7.5 ECTS exam for the requirements of my AI program, is it by default when I registered for the exam or is there an extra step to ensure the 7.5 ECTS version?
In reply to Hassan Rady

by Georg Hager -

If you register for the 7.5 ECTS exam, you get the 7.5 ECTS if you pass it. If you register for the 5 ECTS exam, you only get 5.